Copyright © wdp .. |
Design by Dzignine
Sunday, October 4, 2009

really appreciate..

              At the end of Human Genetics class today, I was informed by Kak Huda; Representative of 2nd Year Biomedical Science Students about eid celebration that will gonna held on 12th October 2009. My name has been be proposed by the higher authority of my class to give hand in organizing this upcoming program. However, until now I still don’t know what position that I will hold in the program. First meeting will be on this coming Tuesday; where the official discussion of all the info about this program takes place. To ensure this upcoming program will run smoothly and achieve the objective as plan. I promise to do my best; Thanks to Allah, the One and Only, Who have given this opportunity to me to joining this team. Token of appreciation also be given to every single person in the Representative Line-up committees members, who have short listed my name and give full trust to me and other committees in organizing Eid Celebration for 2nd Year Biomedical Science Students for this semester. ^_^

0 التعليقات: