Copyright © wdp .. |
Design by Dzignine
Thursday, October 28, 2010

its inspiring me.. T_T

Pencil   : You know, I’m really sorry.
Eraser   : Sorry for what? You didn’t do anything wrong!
Pencil   : Well, every time when I make a mistake, you will be there to erase my mistake. But, as time pass by, part of you are gone.
Eraser   : You see, I’m made to do this. Even though I know one of these day I’ll be gone, and you have to replace me with another. I’m still happy to do this job. So don’t be sad! It worries me!


This is how true friends supposed to be like. To all best friends out there, take care of your friends wisely as they are still there…
Source  : iNteRneT,

Special Dedicated to Saifuddin Othman, Faisal Mohamad, Khairul Umin, Fathi Mustapai and Adib Amir.
[IIUM Gombak, Mahallah Salahuddin Ayyubi, Block al-Furqan, Room no 1.5]
Our unforgettable day : 13 March 2010 / Saturday ^_^

2 التعليقات:

Anonymous
at: October 29, 2010 at 2:11 PM said...

banyaknya kenangan anda!

perindu_خلافة says:
at: October 31, 2010 at 1:19 AM said...

setiap detik yang pernah saya lalui adalah kenangan.. ^_^